Seizing the Connected Vehicle Services Opportunity
22 June 2022 | 8:00am PT | 11:00am ET | 17:00 CET
By 2025, all new vehicles will be connected, requiring fast internet, AI and big data analytics to deliver services like HD Mapping, Intelligent Driving and more. The potential economic impact of this shift is enormous, as is the opportunity for MNOs.
However, today’s network is not optimised to support the data needs of the connected vehicle services promise. The Automotive Edge Computing Consortium (AECC) is working to tackle this impending data challenge with proof-of-concepts (PoCs) designed to help meet growing data demands.
Attendees of this webinar will learn about:
- The expanding connected vehicle services market and the opportunity it provides.
- How to meet the data needs required to deliver on the connected vehicle services promise.
- The PoC opportunities that will enable companies to lead and shape the success of this evolving connected vehicle services industry.
- Roger Berg | AECC Communications Vice Chair | Vice President, DENSO’s North American Research and Development Group
- Christer Boberg | AECC Secretary | Director, Ericsson Group Strategy
- Bruno Fernandez-Ruiz | AECC Member | Co-founder and CTO, Nexar
- Tim Hatt | Head of Research | GSMA Intelligence
- Martha DeGrasse | US Contributing Editor
Need more information?
To get more information about upcoming events or if you need to contact us please click here.