Topio is excited to announce the Intelligent Infrastructure conference, to be held at the Fairmont Austin on April 28-29th. This important event addresses one of the key opportunities of our time: how to digitize national infrastructure to prepare for the next generation of growth.
Integrated intelligent infrastructure is an essential platform to accelerate economic growth into the new digitized age. It provides a new fundamental shared platform to:
- Rationalize existing and enable new public services
- Reduce inequalities and provide an environment fostering equal opportunities
- Manage more effectively risks and create a more resilient infrastructure
- Create the right physical and digital environment to support the industry at large in their effort to embrace the fourth industrial revolution and leverage the new business opportunities being created
- All of this has to be done in a way that will be environmentally friendly and as much as possible “carbon free
- Our program addresses the critical challenges in making this new innovation a reality, including finding new models for collaboration on shared infrastructure, new models for sharing data, new approaches to standards, regulation & compliance, and implementations of the latest technologies.
AECC Board Member, Said Tabet will be speaking at this event.
The AECC is a proud Media Sponsor of Intelligent Infrastructure.
Fairmont Austin101 Red River St Austin, TX 78701
Need more information?
To get more information about upcoming events or if you need to contact us please click here.