Edge Computing Expo
In a world where speed, connectivity and real-time access to data have become a way of life, edge computing has fast become an essential component of virtually every business’s IT strategy. For forward-thinking and dynamic enterprises, edge computing can enable a significant increase in operational efficiency and automation, while dramatically reducing latency.
This conference is part of TechEx Events which consists of 5 other co-located events exploring Digital Transformation, IoT, AI, Cybersecurity and Blockchain, so you can learn a variety of key enterprise technology solutions all in one place.
Roger Berg, Vice President of DENSO’s North American Research and Development and Communications Vice Chair of AECC will be speaking on the following panel:
Wednesday, May 17, 2023, @ 11:45 AM PT | The Key Infrastructure Requirements to Enable Edge Computing
- Assessing technologies to understand roadblocks that have been faced in the deployment.
- Discussing lessons learned from a successful deployment of edge enabled infrastructure.
- How can your organization rapidly scale up the deployment of edge infrastructure.
- Local vs Global deployment.
- Moderator: Dave McCarthy, Vice President, Cloud and Edge Infrastructure Services, IDC
- Rob High, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer for the IBM Edge Computing Portfolio, IBM
- Roger Berg, Communications Vice Chair, Automotive Edge Computing Consortium (AECC)
SANTA CLARA CONVENTION CENTER, CA
Need more information?
To get more information about upcoming events or if you need to contact us please click here.